Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Roughing it...


So, we went camping to Yellowstone over Memorial Day. It was a TON of fun!

It was rough being without all of our "comforts of home"... oh wait.... maybe we brought them! Does it count as camping if you can get internet and electricity in your tent?

We also had an electric blanket on our air mattress. It was so tough being away from home! :) Although, if this is camping... I'm all for it!

Look at that... a decent picture of both of us!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey my tent looks nice! Playing WOW are we?

Dallas said...

And no, having electricity and internet does not equal camping...

Katie said...

Hi Celeste! I just found your blog via Abbey's! I hope you don't mind, I added you to our blog list. Hope you're having a great summer!