Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June!


Ok, it has been FOREVER since I posted anything... so here goes a month re-cap. First of all, these lovely pictures are compliments of my very talented sister-in-law Emily. Let me just say that neither Stuart or I are photogenic.... in fact, Stuart looks angry in about 90% of pictures. But, look at all of these great shots!! There are tons more too. I LOVE pictures, so I'm in 7th heaven over these!!!
On June 5th we celebrated our 7 year anniversary! Holy cow!! 7 years?!?! We are so old! :) We went to Lagoon with Stuart's cousin and fiance. We had a TON of fun! We even splurged and went on the huge swing. It's the one where they strap 3 of you together on you bellies, then haul you way up high, and then you have to pull the cord to let yourselves go. Then you drop 60+ feet (going over 60 mph) before you swing forward. So much fun!!! We also went on a 4-wheeler ride up Mount Logan - really very scary. Stuart had to do some parts for me. It was beautiful though!
Other than that I am LOVING summer! We finally got to take the top off the jeep... now that it stopped raining and we are gearing up for a week of fun at Bear Lake with Stuart's family. Yeah for summer!
Oh, and just a quick brag from me... I tried on some capris that I haven't been able to wear in about 5 years, and they FIT! Yes!!! They are a little snug, but I am thrilled!!! I thought I would never wear a size 2 again!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Abbey and Matt said...

Celeste - those are great pictures! My favorite one is the one on the bottom right. You two look so cute and congrats on the 7 year anniversary! Let's get together soon before summer is over!

Helen said...

Wow, those photos are really nice!!
Happy anniversary!

Parker family said...

Hey Celeste, I've been meaning to write to you for awhile now and your birthday seemed like a good opportunity. How are you doing? You look great, I love your hair. I look at your blog every once in awhile and it's fun to see what you've been up to. Congratulations on 7 years, it will be 9 for us in August. Crazy how time flies. I'd love to catch up with you when you get a chance. Leave me a comment or send me an email if you want. jennygoode@hotmail.com Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day!