Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sushi

Ok, so I found out today that I am NOT a sushi person. Blah. I went to lunch with Stuart and a few guys from his work, to this great place in Logan. The beef was delicious, the salad dressing was devine, but I don't like sushi. I thought I was so brave to try it (since I HATE fish), and I almost lost it all right there. First I tried some roll with tuna on top. It tasted fine, but the texture was enough to kill me, then I tried california rolls - which by the way, have no raw fish in them - and they were the worst! They tasted just like fish. Blah. I guess I have to say that I did like the "Anger Management" rolls, although I don't think they really count... they had cooked, fried shrimp inside. I do like shrimp, so they were actually fairly good.

No comments: