Friday, December 20, 2013

Week 32 & 33


Well, here we are at the end of week 33 and I am very behind.  Last week Gabby was the size of an acorn squash, this week she is the size of a durian fruit (what on earth IS that?!?).  This week Gabby's brain is working on developing and her bones are hardening.
I forgot to take a picture with the squash, and I'm pretty sure my grocery store doesn't carry whatever a durian fruit is.  So, instead I'm posting a picture of the pile of baby clothes I washed. :)  Along with the diapers my sweet sister gave to me as an early gift! 
Baby Gabby's room is a disaster!  Not only did I wash all the baby clothes and just throw them on the bed (that needs to be taken out of the room), but I've also turned it into Christmas Central.  The floor is full of wrapping paper, ribbon, tags, gifts, etc.
I did buy a dresser for her this week and we'll pick it up after Christmas.  As soon as Christmas is over her room will be set up! 
The closet is ready for her, and is storing most of her stuff at this point, so that is a small victory!
Christmas is just such a busy time of year!!!

No comments: