Thursday, November 07, 2013

Halloween Party 2013

We had our annual Halloween party a little early this year so that people from out of town could make it.  The weather was fantastic (look at how green our yard is!)

My brother Dallas and his family.  From left to right: A Jedi, kitten, pirate, Mom in 5 years, lion, Little Bo Peep and a shy monkey.

Dallas as my mom in 5 years and Mom.

Heidi, my Mom, Stepdad and Annaka.  Left to right: Loofah, Hashtag, Error, and the Phantom of the Opera

Whitney and her family.  Left to right: Peacock, Chinese girl, Chinese woman, skunk, ladybug and a homeless man.

Us!  Ali the pirate, Stuart was 'One Direction' (get it?!?) and I was a witch... creative I know.

My brother Blake and family.  Left to right: princess, (I don't remember what your name was Lauryn) some kind of a power-rangers villain, a dragon, 2 power rangers and a knight (Lauryn made that knight costume!  Amazing!)

Unfortunately a suit of armor made out of cardboard does not protect you against random Stuart attacks.
 
 

Kind of creepy, huh?

We had yummy food and fun games!  Happy Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: