Friday, March 22, 2013

Ali

I'm a little behind and posting a few pictures on here, so this is a bit of a catch-up post.

I'm always finding Ali in little places where I can't see her initially.  I have a slight moment of panic where I don't know where she is, then she starts talking and I find her hidden somwhere.  I don't know that she is actually hiding, I think she's just so small that she's hard to see! :)

Aliyah loves to pray these days.  Anytime anyone folds their arms, she feels it's a good time for a prayer.  She will remind us before we eat and sometimes she just wants to pray!  She usually folds her arms for most of the prayer, but sometimes she'll grab a little food with one hand while her other hand stays folded. 

This girl is in love with her stuffed animals!  She tries to hold as many as possible (much like she does her puzzle pieces or other small toys).
 

She hugs them and rocks them, it's pretty cute!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: