Friday, December 28, 2012

Just A Girl & Her Dog

Oh, what would we do without Morty?  Not a day goes by without Ali giving him some 'love'.  He is  perhaps the most patient animal alive!
I have no idea what's going on here.... I think Ali is copying his yawn, she is into copying everything these days!

I was vacuuming yesterday and I turned around and saw this!  Yup, Ali got on Morty all by herself and was 'riding' him.  He was so great and just sat there for it!
 

Playing in the snow is much more fun with your dog!

Do they look guilty or what?!?

I'm so sad that Morty is already 10 years old.  I hope that he can be around for Ali for many more years!  We love you Morbid!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ric and Meagan said...

she is too stinking cute

Ric and Meagan said...

she is too darn cute