Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Ali got all dressed up for church today!  I love the Sunday before Christmas!  I love the music and the spirit that is in Sacrament Meeting.

Ali looked pretty stinking cute in her Christmas dress.  It is a hand-me-down from Whit's girls, but it still looks brand new!

It's funny that the 'HoHoHo' ornament is the one she picked off the tree, when we ask her what Santa says she says 'Oh Oh Oh'.  I love it!   She makes these cute little fishy lips while she does it.  It's also funny that she took an ornament off the tree because she doesn't really seem to care about the tree!  She'll go over and shake a branch occasionally, but otherwise she just leaves it (and the presents underneath) alone.  She must know Santa is watching!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Helen said...

So cute, I love her smile in the second picture. It's kinda like she's feeling really happy yet mischievous at the same time.