Friday, October 26, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Ali had her first swimming lessons this past week!  It's a mommy and me class.  She was the only little girl in her class.

I promise we did listen and follow directions!

Ali loved 'jumping' in from the side of the pool!  She would scoot her little body to the edge and kinda flop in.

Ali didn't love the floating on her back part.  It really seems to stress her out, but by the end she wasn't freaking out quite as badly. 

She really did a great job and even blew bubbles! I admit that I had a hard time sticking my face in the water to show her how. These lessons are in a tiny little pool with LOTS of kids. I can only imagine what fun stuff was in the pool.
It was a great time though and I'm excited for Aliyah to learn more!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Catherine Dean said...

cute! always thought those would be fun with my babies - never did it though. Way to go!

Catherine Dean said...

so cute - what a fun Mom!