Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Surgery

Hey everyone, I just thought I would write a little update of what is going on with us. I've recently gone in to the doctor to have a lump in my breast checked out. I had it checked back 6 years ago and my doctor told me it was just a gland. Come to find out it is not a gland. Stupid doctor. Anyways, the surgeon thinks it is a fibrousis (spelling?) lump. So, no big deal. But, just to be sure he wants to take it out and check it, then if (or when, thanks to genetics) I get more they won't be worried about them unless they look different.
Needless to say, I am going in for surgery on Wednesday, April 23. I am very nervous, as most of you could guess. But, Stuart gave me a wonderful blessing and I am feeling much better about the whole procedure. I am lucky in the fact that they will put me all the way out. As scary as it is to be put to sleep, I feel better knowing that I will have no recolection of the events.
Anyways, just thought I would let everyone know all the fun stuff happening at the Brower home!

2 comments:

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

Celeste- I am so sorry to hear about your surgery. I would be very scared also! I am sure everything will go well and it will be over with in no time. Let me know how you are doing when you get a chance.

The Seare Family said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your surgery. I will keep you in my prayers and I will be thinking of you today.