Monday, October 28, 2013

Moab!

We loaded up the camping trailer, atv, dirt bike and family and headed down to Moab for 6 days!  Stuart's brother Michael, sisters Helen and Heather and her family came.  It was tons of fun!!!

Ali wore my gloves for a bit...she really loves gloves these days!

We went on a trail that was nasty.  It was too hard to be fun.  We're all glad to say that we did it once, but that's enough! :)
 

The views were amazing though!

These cliffs are SO SO high! 

Stuart was his usual amazing self and did all of the difficult parts.  He was nicknamed 'Ironman' because he was fearless.  How would it be to be amazing at everything you try?!?

After riding the trail I understand this sign... and I also admit that I am not an expert with endurance!

On the way back we stopped at Gemini Bridges.  They are amazing!  Can you see me in the picture?
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: