Saturday, August 24, 2013

Flip Flops


I bought Ali some clearance flip flops a few weeks ago.  They are so stinking adorable!  I've hesitated to buy flip flops because I was afraid it would only make walking harder, but she does great in them!

Notice the chunk missing from this adorable flip flop.  Ali ate it!  She's so flexible that her feet spend an amazing amount of time up by her face, and she started chewing on her flip flop.  I think she originally did it because the foam made a squeaky sound between her teeth, but then she took a bite.
I try to watch her now and tell her that we don't put our shoes in our mouth (gross!), and she listens pretty good... but sometimes I'm not watching.

I was originally taking pictuers of Ali walking in her flip flops, but she walked over to the chair and needed to sit in it for pictures.  I can't believe how old she is looking!  And she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: