Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Stuart!

Stuart turned 34 back on the 16th of July.  His birthday was in the middle of the week, so he went to work and Ali, Howie, Lydia and I took him some cookies as a treat!

Ali got to decorate his present, she only nibbled on the crayons. :)
 

She was then kind enough to help him open it!

I was lame this year and only wrapped one gift for Stuart.  The other gift has a fun story with it though, so I will share it. 
Stuart wanted a tool from Sears and on his birthday I went to go get it.  We had found it online for $18, but didn't want to pay shipping.  I was watching two of my sisters girls and we all loaded up and went to the store.  I asked for some help to find the tool and we found some, but not for $18... they were $30.  I thought, whatever, I'm here with 3 kids... let's just get it and go.  So I went up to buy it.  The employee who had been helping me said he had found the one I was looking for online and that he would go see if they had it in the basement.
He was gone for about 10 minutes when another employee said, "Do you like the one you picked out?"  I told him yes it was just a different handle.  He then told me I could just take it.  He would warranty it out and I could have it for free.
So, yes, I got Stuart a free birthday gift!  What a lucky guy!
Happy birthday Stuart!  We love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: