Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I used to hate Mother's Day... like really, really, really hate it.  I refused to go to church and basically spent the day angry.
But then, a wonderful woman gave me the greatest gift ever:
Aliyah
I now love Mother's Day and all that it means.


Stuart is so good to me all the time, but he pulled out all the stops on Mother's Day.  I got roses (the red are mine, the pink are Ali's), I got to sleep in (perhaps the best gift of all), and my favorite breakfast (he kept checking on me to see when I was waking up so it would be ready right away)!

I also got this beauty!  I actually picked this out myself, but I'm happy to count it as a Mother's Day gift.  It is a printer that prints on 12x12 paper.  I have been looking all over for one to print the calendars I make every year.  The printing company I have been using has increased their printing costs considerably, so this is my alternative! 
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.  And for those that aren't, hang in there... I know how you feel.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: