Sunday, January 27, 2013

Christmas 2012


This post is so late, but I want to make sure I don't forget to do it!  We had a GREAT Christmas!  Santa came and left us all kinds of great stuff!!

Santa left Ali a Wonder Horse.  I had one just like it when I was growing up!  She loves to bounce on it!

Stuart got me a new temple dress among other gifts.  (I actually returned the dress in this picture and got a different one).  

Ali's birth-grandparents spoiled her again!  She got some building blocks from them that she loves!  She also got a fun piano that plays music.  You'll notice that in all of these pictures she is wearing two lovely necklaces, they were in her stocking from Santa and she loves wearing them... with everything!  Perhaps Santa should've brought a different color other than orange.  Orange doesn't seem to match very much.

The cool wagon that came with the blocks from her birth-grandparents.  She loads all kinds of fun stuff in it.

Santa also brought Ali a trike.  Daddy helped her try it out, maybe this summer she'll be able to peddle it herself.

Stuart got some new speakers, tools and some work clothes.  It was a great Christmas!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: