Thursday, August 02, 2012

New Obsession


Ali is obsessed with Morty.  I can't keep her away from him.  Thank goodness he's such an amazing dog!  She pokes and kisses him ALL DAY LONG! 

She loves to 'help' him chew his bone.  She just wants to hold it for him while he chews.  he is so careful not to get her fingers.

Morty makes it look so good that she has to try it for herself.  Yes, I'm a bad mom that grabbed the camera before taking the bone out of my daughter's mouth. :)

Morty sometimes needs a little break, but Ali always finds him!  I don't have any pictures but she has also been into his food/water lately.  I kept trying to stop her from eating his food, but then yesterday I decided to just let her eat a piece and see if she changed her own mind.  She crunched into a piece and realized why people don't eat dog food. :)  Now she just throws it.  She also likes to 'drink' out of his water dish with her mouth.  I'll find her back there on her hands and knees.  So gross.  I guess I should be happy she almost made it to 2 yrs old without getting into it, but still.... it's disgusting!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: