Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's HERE!

YES! My furniture arrived yesterday! Merry Christmas to ME! We were up so late last night putting things together! This is my beautiful kitchen table! I am absolutely in LOVE with it!Just a few before and after pictures...
I also got a bedroom set!!! I am so excited, I FINALLY have a post bed and I LOVE it. I need to take some pictures of it after it was all assembled, but I'm waiting until I get my nightstand and dresser set up also!No, these weren't extra pieces, but there were a LOT of screws!
This is Stuart's cousin Matt and his fiance Marie. They were so sweet and brought us doughnuts out and helped us set everything up!

2 comments:

Abbey and Matt said...

I am so jealous! Your new table is gorgeous! Our kitchen table is the same awful shade of blond wood that your old one was AND we have broken 2 of the 4 chairs!

Meridith O. said...

I love, love, love, love the table!!! I want one! You have to tell me where you got it, because I want my husband to buy one for me. You have such great taste Celeste!