Sunday, November 09, 2008

Yes, it's a Tag...

Okay....

I have never done a tag before... I have been tagged, but never actually done it. Emily tagged me about my 6 unspectacular quirks. I naturally assumed I didn't have any, but Stuart 'helped' me to remember a few. :)

1. I tend to bring my nails up to my mouth like I am going to bite them, but I don't actually do it. I'm not sure why I do this, I think it's a nervous habit, and definately unspectacular.

2. When I get stressed out I rub my eyebrows. I know, it's strange, and I didn't realize I did it until Stuart pointed it out one day. I don't rub them back and forth, I kind of just flatten them against my face.

3. I hate putting away laundry. I don't know what it is about it, but I absolutely HATE it. We can literally have a clean pile of laundry sitting on our chair in our bedroom for a whole week. I'm sure it drives Stuart nuts (although not enough for him to actually put it away either!).

4. I have to be touching Stuart somewhere when I go to sleep. It can be a foot, or a hand or anything, but I have to touch him. I'll even just scoot my bum over and have it touch him. I guess I am very needy!

5. Another sleep one... I have to have covers on. Even if it is blazing hot I need something covering me. It can just be a light sheet, but I must be protected from whatever it is that attacks people without covers on!

6. I hate to loose to Stuart. It doesn't matter what the game is (video game, board game, hangman), I hate to loose. This is especially difficult because he is a bit of a cheater. So, he tends to win a lot. I can loose to other people and be a good looser, but not to Stuart. I take it personally and usually get mad at him. Needless to say, we play most of our games as a team now! :)

Okay, there they are... now that I think of it, I probably have a lot more. Oh well! I tag Sarah and Whitney.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, I feel cool because you did my tag! Your quirks are not nearly so strange as mine. Well, maybe the almost-nail-biting one. I would never admit to that.... Just kidding!

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

Well, I actually tagged you for the same thing. It's nice to see your quirks. You should also say you keep winning on the radio. I have tried, but I can never even get through!