Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'M A WINNER, AGAIN!

Okay, so here is just a quick post to tell my good news that happened on Friday morning. As I was driving into work, I was listening to the local country station on the radio. Every morning they do a thing called 'secret sound' where they play a snipit of a sound and then everyone calls in and tries to guess what it is for a prize. Sometimes I think I know what the sound is, but I have never been able to get through. On friday, the sound sounded to me like popping the metal top off of a can of Spam. A bunch of people had called already and gotten their guess wrong, so I thought, well, I'll give it a shot. So, I called about 4 times and finally got through on try 5. I told him what I thought the sound was, and he told me I was wrong. I was thinking, oh well, at least I tried, when he said, "I'm getting tired of nobody getting this right, so I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what the answer is and then you say it back to me and you will be our winner!" I thought that was strange, but said ok! He then told me the sound was popping the top off of an aerosol can (like hairspray). Now, many of you know the extent of my acting skills.... NONE! So, when I said it back to him it sounded retarded and forced. But, he just recorded that part and I was the winner! So, I got free dinner at Cafe Sabor in Logan and I also got entered into the end-of-the-month drawing for a big prize. So, everyone cross your fingers and hope that I can win again-even though I don't deserve it! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe he lied! I am never going to trust a radio guy again! I have never won anything. Could be voodoo, but I am not sure....

Emily said...

When do you find out if you won again?