Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sticky

For the past week or so Stuart and I have spent a great deal of our free-time (and some of Stuart's work hours) installing wood floors in Stuart's mom's new house.


The wood floors are beautiful, but the job is very big... a little overwhelming. That's Helen in the above picture with Stuart.




Any guesses if Stuart's back hurts? :)



And this is my job.... I am the glue spreader. I should really come up with a more professional name, perhaps Professional Adhesive Applicator? But, yeah, basically I spread glue.... it's sticky and messy, I end up with glue all over my body and clothes. And soap and water alone do not remove this glue. It takes turpentine or rubbing alcohol and lots of cotton balls. :) And I've dipped the end of my ponytail twice now, so my hair is a tad bit shorter than it was - and now stays up in a bun!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heaton said...

It looks good. I'm so sorry you guys have to do this. I bet you're so sore.

Dallas said...

Well no wonder Stuart's back hurts... look at that terrible posture!

And nice that your hair stays up in a bun now... that must be a side benefit of the glue!