Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas!!

Yes, I am FINALLY putting Christmas on my blog... I am such a slacker! We had a great Christmas break and got to spend it with lots of family! Here are a few pictures of Christmas morning... I LOVE Christmas! You can just ask Stuart... I get so worked up and excited! He could get me dirt and I would be thrilled!

This is the first gift I had to open...Stuart is quite the gift-wrapper! :) Stuart totally surprised me by buying me a kitchen table!!!! We have been using my mom's old one, but I am THRILLED to be getting one of my own. Stuart actually had this one all picked out (I helped pick it out, but thought it was for my Dad), but there is more to this story....I found out with the next gift...

This gift was a furniture catalog. Stuart actually has a buddy who can get furniture at wholesale. He told Stuart this 2 days before Christmas, the tables were 1/2 the price! It is insane, so I got to pick one out of here that I actually like better, plus I get bar-stools! We're getting them ordered this week! Horray!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think it is so great that you guys have surprizes for each other. We never do and I think it takes away from the excitement. Congrats on your new table. I can't wait to see pictures of it!

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

Looks like fun! I really like your hair. It's super cute. You are so lucky to get a new table. I have been trying to get rid of mine for five years. It's a curse. I will have to tell you about it some day. Also, post more pics!