Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Raging Waters!!

Well, Michael and Sherry invited us on their family adventure to Raging Waters. We had a BLAST! This is Stuart and me... just hanging out in between runs on the slides. I didn't get a picture of it but I, Celeste, went down the huge 43' drop slide! It is 7 stories high and you can go up to 40 MPH. Yes... and it gets better... I went TWICE! I was very brave... and it was kind of fun. :) Of course Stuart, Michael and Sherry went off it much more and Stuart and Michael were getting amazing air off of it... but I am just proud that I did it!
Aren't we an attractive couple?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Very cute! You are so tan, and very brave. 40 mph in a swimming suit sounds a little too scary for me!

Dallas said...

Celeste has 'little' to worry about in that regard, my dear... you've seen that picture of her in the suit, right....?

Jade said...

Celeste!!! I was so excited to find you! Taylor Knight had jill's link on hers and you were on jill's so i found you in a round about way! How are you where are you guys at and what are you up to?